Tenbury Surgery offers the option of Patient Triage to assess routine problems.
Online systems are not suitable for emergencies or the most urgent problems: in an emergency call 999, for an urgent problem call 111 or the surgery.
Non-urgent online requests can be made by clicking on the link below:
What are the benefits to patients?
- Patients can send an online consult at a time convenient to them and not have to wait until the surgery is open
- Receive medical advice 24/7 via online consult self help online services
- Patients have their symptoms remotely assessed and be contacted within two working days potentially without the need to visit the surgery in person
- Patients won’t necessarily have to take time off work to attend an appointment
We are confident that Patient Triage will significantly improve patient experience at Tenbury Surgery. Patient Triage is used by over 6 million people throughout the UK and has demonstrated high patient satisfaction and excellent outcomes.
We hope you will join us in supporting this significant service improvement that we know will greatly benefit our patient population.
Patient Access and how to register
We are pleased to be able to offer our Tenbury Wells Surgery patients an online appointment booking and repeat medication requesting facility.
Registration for this service must be done in person at the surgery so that we can confirm your identity, address and issue you with your unique login and password. You will be given guidance and instructions on how to use the system.
Pop down to the surgery with ONE document from EACH of the two following categories:
- Photo ID – your passport, driving licence, bus pass, student card etc
- Address ID – a recent utility bill (eg gas, electricity, telephone), council tax bill, bank statement etc.
- If you have any queries, please don’t hesitate to talk to one of our receptionists who will be happy to help you.
NOTE: There are restrictions to the type of appointment you are able to book online.
You may only book:
- Appointments for yourself
- You must be aged 16 years or over to use this service
- Only 10 minute appointments to see a Doctor may be booked online. These should be for suspected illness, follow up consultations or medication reviews only.
Note: All other types of appointment (e.g. Private insurance/medical work, Ante-natal & Post-natal checks, all appointments to see the Practice Nurses/Healthcare Assistant, diabetes reviews or for procedures such as coil fittings and checks) must be booked either over the telephone or at reception.